giraph-user mailing list archives

From Lukas Nalezenec <lukas.naleze...@firma.seznam.cz>
Subject Re: clustering coefficient (counting triangles) in giraph.
Date Tue, 06 May 2014 09:47:15 GMT
Hi,

It has been some time and I don't remember all my comments.  I think you can replace LongArrayListWritables
with class that will sort numbers inside, make a diff compression and write variable length
numbers.
This might cut memory usage by 80~90% (depending on graph properties).
You could also reduce a number of memory allocations and use primitive collections.

Regards
Lukas