giraph-user mailing list archives

From Pascal Jäger <pas...@pascaljaeger.de>
Subject Multiple OutputFormats at the end of computation?
Date Fri, 02 May 2014 16:53:02 GMT
Hi all,

I’m wondering if there’s a way to have multiple OutputFormats.

At the end of my computation I want
- have my complete graph dumped on a per vertex base (vertexID, all edges, plus some VertexValueData)
- have an edge list (startID, targetID)
- only some special edges per vertex (which I would do with a VertexOutputFormat)

Is there a way to assign three OutputFormats to be called at the end of my computation?

Would it otherwise be possible to use the option giraph.doOutputDuringComputation
Can I set this to true at the end of my computation and give it an OutputFormat at each of
the following supersteps?

Otherwise I would have to dump my graph and reload it only to assign it another OutputFormat.

The last option I see is to have VertexOutputFormat and then have two OutStreams through which
I can write my edge stuff.

What do you think? :)

Pascal