giraph-user mailing list archives

From Pascal Jäger <pas...@pascaljaeger.de>
Subject Re: resolveMutations error
Date Wed, 14 May 2014 19:06:42 GMT
I get the error as well but couldn’t figure out why.

Did you check if all your vertices are present after the exception would have been thrown?

Regards

Pascal

Am 14.05.2014 um 17:05 schrieb Jyotirmoy Sundi <sundi133@gmail.com<mailto:sundi133@gmail.com>>:

Hi,
   Not throwing the exception in resolveMutations worked for me. Is it possible to get some
understanding of what effects it would have if any because the results are working as expected.

for (I vertexId : destinations) {
          if (partition.getVertex(vertexId) == null) {
            if (!resolveVertexIndices.put(partitionId, vertexId)) {
              //throw new IllegalStateException(
              //    "resolveMutations: Already has missing vertex on this " +
              //        "worker for " + vertexId);
            }
          }
        }