giraph-user mailing list archives

From Liannet Reyes <lianne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: using partition class
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2014 15:21:38 GMT
Thank you very much Lukas,

I've notice that using SimpleLongRangePartitionerFactory require the
GiraphConstant
giraph.vertexKeySpaceSize to be set,
but I have 2 questions:

1- Where should I set the giraph constant values? I've tried using
-Dgiraph.vertexKeySpaceSize=256 after -Dgiraph.graphPartitionerFactoryClass
but it didn't work
2- Which unit is this PARTITION_VERTEX_KEY_SPACE_SIZE? Bytes??

Regards,

Liannet

: