giraph-user mailing list archives

From Akshay Trivedi <trivedi.aksh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to input two graphs using giraph
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2014 07:16:26 GMT
Hi,
Thank you for the quick reply Lukas. I looked up aggregators at
org.apache.giraph.aggregators package but I am unable to find any
aggregator for graphs in that package. Can you tell me which
implementation of persistent aggregator I need to use or do I need to
implement a custom aggregator??

Regards
Akshay