giraph-user mailing list archives

From Akshay Trivedi <trivedi.aksh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Custom partitioning among workers
Date Sat, 05 Apr 2014 11:38:28 GMT
Hi,
Thank you Lukas for your reply. I have distributed my graph using
custom WorkerGraphPartitioner and MasterGraphPartitioner. But I am
facing difficulty in labeling the vertices initially. In order to
label vertices,I need to run breadth first search(bfs) on the graph.
Where should the bfs code be placed? If master's compute() method is
called before partitioner, then using bfs I can label vertices in it
and using these labels I can distribute my graph. If not, what to do?

Regards,
Akshay