giraph-user mailing list archives

From Jyoti Yadav <rao.jyoti26ya...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Vertices reading the file..
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2014 07:21:44 GMT
Thanks Agrta for your reply.. You understood correctly.. I want this extra
value as vertex value. But  am giving input in the form of json array. At
the time of giving input. vertices are not having this extra content. I
want to initialize this value in superstep 0. And vertices will read this
value from file.Thats why i want to open this file..

Thanks..