giraph-user mailing list archives

From Jyoti Yadav <rao.jyoti26ya...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Command Line output
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2014 19:47:48 GMT
Hi Akshay..

In your hadoop folder log directory will be there..
/hadoop_version/logs/userlogs/

For every giraph job you executed, log files are created  here.. If you
will write System.out.println("any statement") statement in your giraph
pogram, it will be written here in the log files.. You  just check it out..