giraph-user mailing list archives

From Vikesh Khanna <vik...@stanford.edu>
Subject Re: PageRank on custom input
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2014 22:40:14 GMT
Thanks Avery. I am using the following now -

$HADOOP_HOME/bin/hadoop jar ~/.local/bin/giraph-examples.jar org.apache.giraph.GiraphRunner
-libjars ~/.local/bin/giraph-core.jar org.apache.giraph.examples.PageRankVertex -vif org.apache.giraph.examples.LongDoubleNullTextInputFormat
-vip /user/vikesh/input/twitter_rv_adj.txt -of org.apache.giraph.examples.VertexWithDoubleValueNullEdgeTextOutputFormat
-op /user/vikesh/twitter_rv_exp_16 -mc org.apache.giraph.examples.RandomWalkVertexMasterCompute
-wc org.apache.giraph.examples.RandomWalkWorkerContext -w 16

Thanks,
Vikesh Khanna,
Masters, Computer Science (Class of 2015)
Stanford University

----- Original Message -----

From: "Avery Ching" <aching@apache.org>
To: user@giraph.apache.org
Sent: Wednesday, April 9, 2014 10:03:40 AM
Subject: Re: PageRank on custom input

Hi Vikesh,

You just need to write an input format or use an existing one. You can specify any number
and combination of VertexInputFormat and EdgeInputFormat formats as per your needs.

Please see giraph-core/src/main/java/org/apache/giraph/io/formats for some examples.

Avery

We want to run a PageRank job (similar to PageRankBenchmark) for custom input graph. Is there
an example for this? Giraph's website has a page for this but it is incomplete - http://giraph.apache.org/pagerank.html