giraph-user mailing list archives

From Craig Muchinsky <cmuch...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Java Process Memory Leak
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2014 13:26:22 GMT
Hi Young,

You are correct, I didn't catch that you were using 1.0.0 during my first
read. I submitted GIRAPH-871 for the netty 4 specific problem I found
against the 1.1.0-SNAPSHOT code.

Thanks,
Craig M.

From:   Young Han <young.han@uwaterloo.ca>
To:     user@giraph.apache.org
Date:   03/17/2014 05:36 PM
Subject:        Re: Java Process Memory Leak

Interesting find.. It looks that bit was added recently (
https://reviews.apache.org/r/17644/diff/3/) and so was not part of Giraph
1.0.0 as far as I can tell.

Also, if anyone cares, a clunky (Ubuntu) workaround I'm using is: kill
$(ps aux | grep "[j]obcache/job_[0-9]\{12\}_[0-9]\{4\}/" | awk '{print
$2}')

Thanks,
Young

On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 6:10 PM, Craig Muchinsky <cmuchins@us.ibm.com>