giraph-user mailing list archives

From Rana Althunyan <ranoo...@gmail.com>
Subject push-relabel flow algorithm
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2014 21:47:16 GMT
Hello experts,
I really need your help. I am new to Giraph. I have project on pregel paper, and I need to
implement One algorithm via Apache Giraph.The algorithm is push-relabel flow algorithm. Actually
when I started to adapt the algorithm to fit to Giraph I found some problems. I will list
them.

1- Because any type of data structure are not allowed in Giraph how can I store excess flow
and distance value for each vertex.
2- When the excess value becomes zero for any vertex, I wanna keep vertex flow  during future
supersteps even if the vertex received messages.
3- The last point, when I want to send a flow to a vertex, i need store two values of residual
graph  the remaining value from the edge capacity and the amount of flow that we use so far.
 How can I do that. How can I keep these two values for each vertex in the graph.

these following questions may are easy for you ..
4- How can I determine the last vertex as a sink.
5- How can I get the number of all vertexes from the input file .

I know I have written many question.I searched a lot in the Internet, but I did not find any
discussion regards to this algorithm

sorry and thank you.I appreciate any help or recommendations
Rana