giraph-user mailing list archives

From Gianluca Righetto <gianl...@menttis.com>
Subject GSoC 2014 - Strongly Connected Components
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2014 20:26:47 GMT
Hello everyone,

I've been working with Giraph for some time now and I'd like to make some contributions back
to the project through Google Summer of Code.
I wrote a project proposal to implement an algorithm for finding Strongly Connected Components
in a graph, based on recently published research papers. The main idea of the algorithm is
to find clusters (or groups) in the graph and it's arguably more insightful than the currently
available Connected Components algorithm.
So, if there's any Apache member interested in mentoring this project, please, feel free to
contact me.
And any kind of feedback will be greatly appreciated.

You can find the document in Google Drive here: http://goo.gl/1fqqui

Thanks,
Gianluca Righetto