giraph-user mailing list archives

From Pankaj Malhotra <pankajiit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help on clustering connected components with Giraph
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2014 19:25:08 GMT
maybe it would be better if you use mapreduce such that in the map phase
each key-value pair at a node is a key and the node is the value...this way
you get the first level of connections at the reduce-keys...then u can use
the output of reduce phase as adjacency list for the graph to be processed
using Giraph...
Cheers
Pankaj