giraph-user mailing list archives

From Sundara Raghavan Sankaran <sun...@crayondata.com>
Subject Re: Giraph Hadoop 2.2.0 (YARN)
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2014 05:07:29 GMT
I recently compiled giraph (trunk) with hadoop 2.2.0.

The command I used is
mvn -Phadoop_yarn -Dhadoop.version=2.2.0 clean compile

It compiled fine

--
*Sundara Raghavan Sankaran*

 sundar@crayondata.com

+91 99520 06708 (IND)

 sundar.crayon

--

------------------------------

<http://crayondata.com/?utm_source=emailsig>      <https://www.facebook.com/crayondata><https://twitter.com/CrayonBigData><http://www.linkedin.com/company/crayon-data><https://plus.google.com/+Crayondata1><http://www.youtube.com/user/crayonbigdata>
www.crayondata.com <http://crayondata.com/?utm_source=emailsig>

<http://bigdata-madesimple.com/?utm_source=emailsig>
www.bigdata-madesimple.com<http://bigdata-madesimple.com/?utm_source=emailsig>

 Finalist<http://www.code-n.org/fileadmin/user_upload/pdf/131210_List_Top_50_EN.pdf>
at
the Code_N 2014 Contest <http://www.code-n.org/cebit/award/> at CEBIT<http://www.cebit.com/>,

Hanover - the only big data company from Asia.

This email and its contents are confidential, and meant only for you. Views
or opinions, presented in this email, are solely of the author and may not
necessarily represent Crayon Data.