giraph-user mailing list archives

From Agrta Rawat <agrta.ra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Giraph
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2014 05:08:32 GMT
Hi Arko,
You first need to have java, hadoop and maven 3 or higher installed. Then,
compile or install mvn. After you will get a
giraph-<version>-SNAPSHOT-for-hadoop-<version>-jar-with-dependencies.jar
inside GIRAPH_HOME/giraph-core/target folder. Use this jar file. Take a
look at following link.
https://giraph.apache.org/quick_start.html