giraph-user mailing list archives

From Arko Provo Mukherjee <arkoprovomukher...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Giraph
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2014 18:19:58 GMT
Hello,

I am trying to install Giraph using the guidelines in:
*http://giraph.apache.org/quick_start.html
<http://giraph.apache.org/quick_start.html>*

When I try to run $ mvn package -DskipTests, I get the following errors:

*[WARNING] Some problems were encountered while building the effective
model for org.apache.giraph:giraph-rexster-io:jar:1.1.0-SNAPSHOT*
*[WARNING] 'dependencies.dependency.systemPath' for
org.apache.giraph:giraph-kibble:jar refers to a non-existing file
/Users/arko/Documents/Tools/giraph/giraph-rexster/giraph-rexster-io/../../giraph-rexster/giraph-kibble/target/giraph-kibble-1.1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
@ line 178, column 19*

*[WARNING] Rule 2: org.apache.maven.plugins.enforcer.RequireJavaVersion
failed with message:*
*Detected JDK Version: 1.6.0-65 is not in the allowed range 1.7.*

*[INFO] Apache Giraph Parent .............................. FAILURE
[2.482s]*

 *[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-enforcer-plugin:1.2:enforce (default) on
project giraph-parent: Some Enforcer rules have failed. Look above for
specific messages explaining why the rule failed. -> [Help 1]*

Please help! The Java issue seems to be a warning rather than an error. My
Java version is 1.6.0_65.

Thanks & regards
Arko