giraph-user mailing list archives

From Avery Ching <ach...@apache.org>
Subject Re: GSoC 2014 - Strongly Connected Components
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2014 21:19:09 GMT
This is a great idea.  Unfortunately, I'm a little bandwidth limited,
but I hope someone can help mentor you!

On 3/14/14, 1:26 PM, Gianluca Righetto wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I've been working with Giraph for some time now and I'd like to make some contributions
back to the project through Google Summer of Code.
> I wrote a project proposal to implement an algorithm for finding Strongly Connected Components
in a graph, based on recently published research papers. The main idea of the algorithm is
to find clusters (or groups) in the graph and it's arguably more insightful than the currently
available Connected Components algorithm.