Hi,

I have obtained new results for larger graph (undirected RMAT, vertex # 2^24, avrg. degree 32). Here are
the results (only computation time included):

Workers        2^20           2^24
1                  274.155         n/a
2                  103.843     11517.708
4                  47.619       815.444
8                  29.236       344.801
16                32.681       205.311
32                47.754       175.448

* For graph size 2^24 single worker failed on the superstep 3
  I did not understand the reason.
* For graph size 2^24 2 workers worked unnaturaly very slow (4hrs, 13min, 35sec). I monitored utilization of CPU, it was also very low i.e. ~5-8% (during computation time).
  I have not found out reason yet. It looks like swapping, but I need to check it. I dont know whether hadoop processes can swap if I have set mapred.child.java.opts to -Xmx32g
  (I have 80G per node in the cluster).
* Scalabitlity of 2^32 is poor starting from 8 nodes.

Scalability plot and superstep time distribution plot are attached.

Next, I am going to try run greater graphs (2^26) and using of multithreading. Also I am going to increase worker number.

Best,
   Alex