giraph-user mailing list archives

From Pascal J├Ąger <pas...@pascaljaeger.de>
Subject Giraph on Cloudera: Unsupported major.minor version 51.0
Date Thu, 27 Feb 2014 10:56:21 GMT
Hi all,

I am trying to run Giraph on an Cloudera Cluster.
I saw there is a maven profile hadoop_cdh4.1.2.
I installed that version of cdh on my cluster and installed the latest java 7 version.
I build giraph with   mv clean package -Phadoop_cdh4.1.2 -DskipTests
on one of the nodes.
But when running it I get a java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: org/apache/giraph/GiraphRunner
: Unsupported major.minor version 51.0

I already lost quiet some time on it, so I appreciate any tip on what to do
What version of giraph do I need to checkout?
What Java version do I need?
What version of cloudera works?

Regards

Pascal