giraph-user mailing list archives

From Jyoti Yadav <rao.jyoti26ya...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About Test directory
Date Sat, 15 Feb 2014 04:46:30 GMT
Thanks Lukas..
This test directory also contains one test file for checkpointing also.It
is contained in org.apache.giraph.TestAutoCheckpoint.I also need to include
 this checkpoint feature in my algorithm.I am not getting how to do
this.While browsing I found one interface
org.apache.giraph.bsp.CentralizedServiceMaster. This interface ncludes two
methods
.
1. long *getLastGoodCheckpoint()*
*2.void **restartFromCheckpoint
<http://giraph.apache.org/giraph-core/apidocs/org/apache/giraph/bsp/CentralizedServiceMaster.html#restartFromCheckpoint(long)>*
(long checkpoint)

In org.apache.giraaph.master, BspServiceMaster is the class that implements
this interface .Would anyone please tell me how to make use of this
function in my own program.

Thanks