giraph-user mailing list archives

From Kristen Hardwick <khardw...@spryinc.com>
Subject Re: Problem running SimpleShortestPathsComputation on CDH5 with Hadoop 2.2.0
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2014 20:52:33 GMT
Hi Stefan,

I'm not sure if it is correct, but I will share what I did to get past the
classpath issue in my environment.

I tried the -yj parameter that has been suggested here, but that didn't
work for me either. To fix it, I had to copy the jar files from
giraph-core/target
and giraph-examples/target into the Hadoop lib folder with the following
commands:

cp giraph-core/target/*.jar /usr/lib/hadoop/lib
cp giraph-examples/target/*.jar /usr/lib/hadoop/lib

This put the required classes on the classpath and eliminated my
ClassNotFound exceptions. Hopefully that will work for you too. Good luck!

Kristen Hardwick