giraph-user mailing list archives

From Alexander Frolov <alexndr.fro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IntIntNullTextInputFormat problem
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2014 16:38:55 GMT
On Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 8:30 PM, Sebastian Schelter <ssc@apache.org> wrote

> What types does the vertex class that you use in your computation require?

I see.

public class SimpleShortestPathsComputation extends BasicComputation<
    LongWritable, DoubleWritable, FloatWritable, DoubleWritable> {..}

So that is a mistake.
Thank you very much.

Is there any means to import data from file like this (amazon0601.txt from
SNAP data collection):

0   1
0   2
0   3
0   4
0   5
0   6
0   7
0   8
0   9
0   10

and to perform basic tests from giraph-examples? Most of the tests are
using LongWritable for vertex id.