giraph-user mailing list archives

From Pascal Jäger <pas...@pascaljaeger.de>
Subject Re: Giraph on Cloudera: Unsupported major.minor version 51.0
Date Fri, 28 Feb 2014 08:53:07 GMT
Hi,

just wanted to give a heads up that I resolved my problem.
For some reason Cloudera was using java 1.6 when it is installed, instead everything else
(JAVA_HOME, alternatives,..) pointing to java 1.7
After removing java 1.6 and rebooting the system cloudera started all parts using java 1.7

Cheers

Pascal