giraph-user mailing list archives

From Sebastian Schelter <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Different num supersteps
Date Thu, 27 Feb 2014 15:59:47 GMT
Hi Martin

I don't think that there are problems with comparing and sorting Text
writables as Hadoop is basically a big external sorting system.

I'm not sure I understand your edge input reader, it looks very complex,
maybe there's a bug somewhere. You could try to preprocess your data
using Hadoop so that you can use a simple VertexInputFormat and see if
your problems still occur.

--sebastian