giraph-user mailing list archives

From akis <koutras.aposto...@gmail.com>
Subject Betweenness on giraph
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2014 16:19:10 GMT
In the past day, I am struggling on completing calculating Betweeness for a graph. I have uploaded
my work in on github slash koutras slash gb. The things I had found difficulty so far is not
the algorithm by itself that is the brande's algorithm,but integrating the following things.
1) overriding the value of vertex with mine using myVertex.java Overriding the Serialization
functions for my implementation according to      BrachaTouegDeadlockVertexValue.2) overriding
the message that a node is passing to another with myMessage.java   I've added the accessors
that I wanted but I dont now what to do with readFields, and write, that the BrachaTouegDeadlockMessage
has, for my implementation