I' ll try it , thanks a lot.

At 2014-01-13 00:02:28,"Young Han" <young.han@uwaterloo.ca> wrote:
Hi,

Another workaround is to use an abstract class as A and then implement it concretely in the two ways you need it.

If I'm not mistaken, aggregators are the recommended way to communicate between master.compute() and (worker's) vertex.compute() in Giraph. I personally don't know if it's the *only* way.

Young