giraph-user mailing list archives

From Maja Kabiljo <majakabi...@fb.com>
Subject Re: Running one compute function after another..
Date Sat, 11 Jan 2014 19:01:08 GMT
Hi Jyoti,

A cleaner way to do this is to switch Computation class which is used in the moment your condition
is satisfied. So you can have an aggregator to check whether the condition is met, and then
in your MasterCompute you call setComputation(SecondComputationClass.class) when needed.

Regards,
Maja

From: Jyoti Yadav <rao.jyoti26yadav@gmail.com<mailto:rao.jyoti26yadav@gmail.com>>
Date: Saturday, January 11, 2014 10:48 AM
To: "user@giraph.apache.org<mailto:user@giraph.apache.org>" <user@giraph.apache.org<mailto:user@giraph.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: Running one compute function after another..

Hi ????? ??π???????...
I will go by this..
Thanks...

On Sat, Jan 11, 2014 at 10:52 PM, ????? ??π??????? <ikapoura@csd.auth.gr<mailto:ikapoura@csd.auth.gr>>
wrote:
Hey,

You can have a boolean variable initially set to true(or false, whatever). Then you divide
your code based on the value of that variable with an if-else statement. For my example, if
the value is true then it goes through the first 'if'. When the condition you want is fullfilled,
change the value of the variable to false (at all nodes) and then the second part will be
executed.

Ilias

???? 11/1/2014 6:18 ??, ?/? Jyoti Yadav ??????:

Hi folks..

In my algorithm,all vertices execute one compute function upto certain condition, when that
condition is fulfilled,i want that all vertices now execute another compute function.Is it
possible??

Any ideas are highly appreciated..

Thanks
Jyoti