giraph-user mailing list archives

From Maja Kabiljo <majakabi...@fb.com>
Subject Re: A Vertex Holds Other Than Text
Date Wed, 08 Jan 2014 20:20:03 GMT
Hi Agrta,

Take a look at IntIntTextVertexValueInputFormat for example, where vertex values are ints.
If your vertex values are complex objects, you need to create a class which implements Writable
interface which is going to hold all your data, and then extend the input format to read all
the data you have. Hope this helps, if not please give us some more details about what you
are trying to do.

Regards,
Maja

From: Agrta Rawat <agrta.rawat@gmail.com<mailto:agrta.rawat@gmail.com>>
Date: Wednesday, January 1, 2014 3:53 AM
To: "user@giraph.apache.org<mailto:user@giraph.apache.org>" <user@giraph.apache.org<mailto:user@giraph.apache.org>>
Subject: A Vertex Holds Other Than Text

Hi,
 I am implementing an algorithm in which a Vertex needs to hold its values in a class other
than Text (as the value of a vertex is a record).
 I am trying to make use of VertexValueInputFormat but can't reach solution.
 My Giraph version is 1.0.0.
 Kindly help me in resolving this issue.

regards,

Agrta Rawat