giraph-user mailing list archives

From Young Han <young....@uwaterloo.ca>
Subject Re: About aggregator's input data type and output data type
Date Fri, 10 Jan 2014 17:17:21 GMT
Hi,

One way, though not a very clean way, would be to create an object that
encapsulates what you want to store in A and B. So, say you want A to be a
DoubleWritable and B to be a Writable object with two integers. Then you
could just create a Writable object having three fields: double, int, int.
You'll have to implement a custom Writable class, but you won't need a
special aggregator.

Young