giraph-user mailing list archives

From Jyoti Yadav <rao.jyoti26ya...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: constraint about no of supersteps
Date Fri, 31 Jan 2014 07:11:41 GMT
Thanks Claudio for your reply..
I think it is the problem due to less hard disk space.
/app/hadoop/tmp/dfs/name/data   this directory is almost full..

Should i format my namenode??  Will it create any problem??
I know if i format ,i will lose all my data residing in hdfs.
Before formatting it,i will take backup of all the input files used to run
giraph job..

Seeking your suggestions..
Thanks