giraph-user mailing list archives

From Claudio Martella <claudio.marte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Intermediate output
Date Sat, 18 Jan 2014 12:33:15 GMT
you can use giraph.doOutputDuringComputation.

"If you use this option, instead of having saving vertices in the end of
application, saveVertex will be called right after each vertex.compute() is
called.NOTE: This feature doesn't work well with checkpointing - if you
restart from a checkpoint you won't have any ouptut from previous
supresteps."

--
   Claudio Martella
   claudio.martella@gmail.com