giraph-user mailing list archives

From Roman Shaposhnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Preconfigured BigTop running Giraph
Date Wed, 15 Jan 2014 01:24:04 GMT
Hi Martin,

sorry for the belated reply. I am wondering how
did you configure your cluster? Did you use
Bigtop's puppet recipies or did you do it by hand?

It seems that Giraph is working fine on the toy
cluster that I'm deploying with the Bigtop bits.
But I'm using Puppet and the topology is really
simple.

Basically without seeing your hadoop and giraph
config files its pretty tough to answer your
question in any greater details.

Thanks,
Roman.