giraph-user mailing list archives

From Eric Kimbrel <lekimb...@gmail.com>
Subject giraph on YARN logging
Date Sat, 04 Jan 2014 00:54:46 GMT
I have used graph on mr-v1 successfully over the last year, but have recently updated to using
YARN and I am having a lot of trouble.

My biggest problem is that I can’t figure out how to actually look at the logs from my job
and figure out what has gone wrong and why it is failing.   I can view the application master
logs while the application is running, but other than that everything feels totally invisible.

Does anyone have any resources or recommendations for how to get better visibility / logging
to understand what is happening when running graph on YARN?

Thanks