giraph-user mailing list archives

From Sebastian Schelter <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: About LineRank algo ..
Date Mon, 20 Jan 2014 09:10:11 GMT
Jyoti,

We started with a Matlab implementation on a small example graph and saw
the algorithm converge. I don't think that the paper mentions that you
have to normalize the matrix in a certain way.

In the standard power iteration, the vector that estimates the principal
eigenvector has to be rescaled to unit length. IIRC this is also done in
the LineRank algorithm in the paper.

--sebastian