giraph-user mailing list archives

From Ηλίας Καπουράνης <ikapo...@csd.auth.gr>
Subject Re: Running one compute function after another..
Date Sat, 11 Jan 2014 17:22:19 GMT
Hey,

You can have a boolean variable initially set to true(or false,
whatever). Then you divide your code based on the value of that variable
with an if-else statement. For my example, if the value is true then it
goes through the first 'if'. When the condition you want is fullfilled,
change the value of the variable to false (at all nodes) and then the
second part will be executed.

Ilias

Στις 11/1/2014 6:18 μμ, ο/η Jyoti Yadav έγραψε: