giraph-user mailing list archives

From Manuel Lagang <manuellag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Compiling latest code for cdh4
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2013 01:13:30 GMT
Ameya, thanks for the reply. It seems that your suggestion is to basically
copy the 4.1.2 profile and point it to 4.2.0. I've seen similar
suggestions, so I've tried this before, but it doesn't get around the
compilation issues that I have. I'll have to do this anyway to get versions
as close as possible.

I've gotten Giraph to build without errors on a cdh4 maven profile, but
I've had to disable some maven compile checks and modify some code to catch
and rewrap some missed checked exceptions. Was this necessary, or should
the cdh4 profile work as-is?