giraph-user mailing list archives

From Larry Compton <lawrence.comp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: addEdgeRequest() - Already has missing vertex on this worker for X
Date Mon, 30 Dec 2013 22:07:10 GMT
All of what I described previously is happening in the Vertex.compute()
method for vertex A. It needs to...

   - Add edges A->B and A->C to its own adjacency list - I have this working
   - Add edge B->C to B's adjacency list - this is failing stating that
   "Already has missing vertex on this worker for B"

The Vertex.addEdgeRequest() method looks like the right call to be making,
but it's failing.

Larry