giraph-user mailing list archives

From Martin Neumann <mneum...@spotify.com>
Subject Giraph running custom giraph job
Date Wed, 11 Dec 2013 12:55:10 GMT
Hej,

I did run the example from the project and I now want to run my own Giraph
job. But I'm not 100% sure how.

I created a new java project with maven including Giraph 1.0.0 core as
dependecy and created the following classes: Vetex, Combiner,
EdgeInputFormat, VerteOutputFormat
Do I have to implement a "Runner" as well for this if yes what is super
class I have to implement. Alternative can I use the GiraphRunner and if so
how do I tell it about the Combiner, Vertex etc.

If anyone has a link to a good step by step example of how to create your
own jar to run with Giraph that would be very helpfull.

In case its important I'm running giraph from the Apace BigTop project. I
assume its 1.1.0

thanks for the help
martin