giraph-user mailing list archives

From Rohit Bhat <rohitbhat.n...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue while executing SimpleShortestPathsComputation
Date Fri, 06 Dec 2013 22:15:43 GMT
I am using Giraph 1.0.0 and hadoop-2.0.3-alpha now. Compilation works but
when i run the SimpleShortestPathsVertex example, I am getting the error:

ERROR yarn.GiraphYarnClient: Giraph:
org.apache.giraph.examples.SimpleShortestPathsVertex reports FAILED state,
diagnostics show: Application application_1386306822242_0007 failed 1 times
due to AM Container for appattempt_1386306822242_0007_000001 exited with
 exitCode: 1 due to:
.Failing this attempt.. Failing the application.

Any idea what is causing this?

On Thu, Dec 5, 2013 at 5:58 PM, Rohit Bhat <rohitbhat.nitk@gmail.com> wrote:

> Can someone please confirm if giraph 1.0.0 works with hadoop-2.2.0?
>

> On Thu, Dec 5, 2013 at 5:58 PM, Rohit Bhat <rohitbhat.nitk@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> I am using giraph 1.0.0 but with yarn (hadoop 2.2.0)
>>

>> On Thu, Dec 5, 2013 at 5:49 PM, Yong Guo <guoyongnudt@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I think it might be the Giraph version problem. When I tried to build
>>> giraph*1.0.0* on hadoop2.0.3-alpha, I can compile successfully by "*mvn
>>> -Phadoop_yarn -Dhadoop.version=2.0.3-alpha clean package -DskipTests*".
>>>
>>> The command failed when I used giraph*1.1.0*.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Yong

and have