giraph-user mailing list archives

From Jyoti Yadav <rao.jyoti26ya...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need your help to serialize an boolean array....
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2013 11:11:21 GMT
Thanks Sir for your suggestions...
I looked into the log files...
It is showing some error at readFields() method in
ClosenessMessageWritable.java file..You please have a look again whether
boolean array is serialized properly or not...

I am doubtful about these serialization functions..

Thanks..

On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 4:16 PM, Sebastian Schelter <ssc.open@googlemail.com