giraph-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Claudio Martella <claudio.marte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need your help to serialize an boolean array....
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2013 21:16:41 GMT
I think your problem is the fact that you instance the boolean[] only in
the parametrized constructor. In the readFields method you should make sure
that the array has been allocated. if not you should instance an array of
length "size", as you just read from the byte stream.


On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 12:25 PM, Jyoti Yadav <rao.jyoti26yadav@gmail.com>wrote:

> 2013-11-20 15:46:09,202 ERROR
> org.apache.giraph.utils.LogStacktraceCallable: Execution of callable failed
>
> *java.lang.NullPointerException    at
> org.apache.giraph.examples.ClosenessMessageWritable.readFields(ClosenessMessageWritable.java:45)*
>     at
> org.apache.giraph.utils.ByteArrayVertexIdMessages.readData(ByteArrayVertexIdMessages.java:77)
>     at
> org.apache.giraph.utils.ByteArrayVertexIdMessages.readData(ByteArrayVertexIdMessages.java:34)
>     at
> org.apache.giraph.utils.ByteArrayVertexIdData$VertexIdDataIterator.next(ByteArrayVertexIdData.java:221)
>     at
> org.apache.giraph.comm.messages.primitives.LongByteArrayMessageStore.addPartitionMessages(LongByteArrayMessageStore.java:149)
>     at
> org.apache.giraph.comm.requests.SendWorkerMessagesRequest.doRequest(SendWorkerMessagesRequest.java:73)
>     at
> org.apache.giraph.comm.netty.NettyWorkerClientRequestProcessor.doRequest(NettyWorkerClientRequestProcessor.java:482)
>     at
> org.apache.giraph.comm.SendMessageCache.flush(SendMessageCache.java:247)
>     at
> org.apache.giraph.comm.netty.NettyWorkerClientRequestProcessor.flush(NettyWorkerClientRequestProcessor.java:415)
>     at
> org.apache.giraph.graph.ComputeCallable.call(ComputeCallable.java:203)
>     at
> org.apache.giraph.graph.ComputeCallable.call(ComputeCallable.java:70)
>     at
> org.apache.giraph.utils.LogStacktraceCallable.call(LogStacktraceCallable.java:51)
>     at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)
>     at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166)
>     at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
>     at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
>     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:724)
> 2013-11-20 15:46:09,204 ERROR org.apache.giraph.worker.BspServiceWorker:
> unregisterHealth: Got failure, unregistering health on
> /_hadoopBsp/job_201311200901_0018/_applicationAttemptsDir/0/_superstepDir/0/_workerHealthyDir/kanha-Vostro-1014_1
> on superstep 0
> 2013-11-20 15:46:09,261 INFO org.apache.hadoop.mapred.TaskLogsTruncater:
> Initializing logs' truncater with mapRetainSize=-1 and reduceRetainSize=-1
> 2013-11-20 15:46:09,348 INFO org.apache.hadoop.io.nativeio.NativeIO:
> Initialized cache for UID to User mapping with a cache timeout of 14400
> seconds.
> 2013-11-20 15:46:09,348 INFO org.apache.hadoop.io.nativeio.NativeIO: Got
> UserName hduser for UID 1001 from the native implementation
> 2013-11-20 15:46:09,351 WARN org.apache.hadoop.mapred.Child: Error running
> child
> java.lang.IllegalStateException: run: Caught an unrecoverable exception
> waitFor: ExecutionException occurred while waiting for
> org.apache.giraph.utils.ProgressableUtils$FutureWaitable@16ea72c
>     at org.apache.giraph.graph.GraphMapper.run(GraphMapper.java:101)
>     at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.MapTask.runNewMapper(MapTask.java:763)
>     at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.MapTask.run(MapTask.java:369)
>     at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.Child$4.run(Child.java:259)
>     at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>     at javax.security.auth.Subject.doAs(Subject.java:415)
>     at
> org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.doAs(UserGroupInformation.java:1059)
>     at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.Child.main(Child.java:253)
> Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: waitFor: ExecutionException
> occurred while waiting for
> org.apache.giraph.utils.ProgressableUtils$FutureWaitable@16ea72c
>     at
> org.apache.giraph.utils.ProgressableUtils.waitFor(ProgressableUtils.java:181)
>     at
> org.apache.giraph.utils.ProgressableUtils.waitForever(ProgressableUtils.java:139)
>     at
> org.apache.giraph.utils.ProgressableUtils.waitForever(ProgressableUtils.java:124)
>     at
> org.apache.giraph.utils.ProgressableUtils.getFutureResult(ProgressableUtils.java:87)
>     at
> org.apache.giraph.utils.ProgressableUtils.getResultsWithNCallables(ProgressableUtils.java:221)
>     at
> org.apache.giraph.graph.GraphTaskManager.processGraphPartitions(GraphTaskManager.java:741)
>     at
> org.apache.giraph.graph.GraphTaskManager.execute(GraphTaskManager.java:286)
>     at org.apache.giraph.graph.GraphMapper.run(GraphMapper.java:91)
>     ... 7 more
> Caused by: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException:
> java.lang.NullPointerException
>     at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerGet(FutureTask.java:262)
>     at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.get(FutureTask.java:119)
>     at
> org.apache.giraph.utils.ProgressableUtils$FutureWaitable.waitFor(ProgressableUtils.java:300)
>     at
> org.apache.giraph.utils.ProgressableUtils.waitFor(ProgressableUtils.java:173)
>     ... 14 more
> Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
>     at
> org.apache.giraph.examples.ClosenessMessageWritable.readFields(ClosenessMessageWritable.java:45)
>     at
> org.apache.giraph.utils.ByteArrayVertexIdMessages.readData(ByteArrayVertexIdMessages.java:77)
>     at
> org.apache.giraph.utils.ByteArrayVertexIdMessages.readData(ByteArrayVertexIdMessages.java:34)
>     at
> org.apache.giraph.utils.ByteArrayVertexIdData$VertexIdDataIterator.next(ByteArrayVertexIdData.java:221)
>     at
> org.apache.giraph.comm.messages.primitives.LongByteArrayMessageStore.addPartitionMessages(LongByteArrayMessageStore.java:149)
>     at
> org.apache.giraph.comm.requests.SendWorkerMessagesRequest.doRequest(SendWorkerMessagesRequest.java:73)
>     at
> org.apache.giraph.comm.netty.NettyWorkerClientRequestProcessor.doRequest(NettyWorkerClientRequestProcessor.java:482)
>     at
> org.apache.giraph.comm.SendMessageCache.flush(SendMessageCache.java:247)
>     at
> org.apache.giraph.comm.netty.NettyWorkerClientRequestProcessor.flush(NettyWorkerClientRequestProcessor.java:415)
>     at
> org.apache.giraph.graph.ComputeCallable.call(ComputeCallable.java:203)
>     at
> org.apache.giraph.graph.ComputeCallable.call(ComputeCallable.java:70)
>     at
> org.apache.giraph.utils.LogStacktraceCallable.call(LogStacktraceCallable.java:51)
>     at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)
>     at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166)
>     at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
>     at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
>     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:724)
> 2013-11-20 15:46:09,356 INFO org.apache.hadoop.mapred.Task: Runnning
> cleanup for the task
> 2013-11-20 15:46:09,408 WARN org.apache.hadoop.conf.Configuration:
> /app/hadoop/tmp/mapred/local/taskTracker/hduser/jobcache/job_201311200901_0018/job.xml:a
> attempt to override final parameter: dfs.data.dir;  Ignoring.
> 2013-11-20 15:46:09,412 WARN org.apache.hadoop.conf.Configuration:
> /app/hadoop/tmp/mapred/local/taskTracker/hduser/jobcache/job_201311200901_0018/job.xml:a
> attempt to override final parameter: dfs.name.dir;  Ignoring.
>
>
> On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 4:52 PM, Sebastian Schelter <
> ssc.open@googlemail.com> wrote:
>
>> What is the exact error message?
>>
>> On 20.11.2013 12:11, Jyoti Yadav wrote:
>> > Thanks Sir for your suggestions...
>> > I looked into the log files...
>> > It is showing some error at readFields() method in
>> > ClosenessMessageWritable.java file..You please have a look again whether
>> > boolean array is serialized properly or not...
>> >
>> > I am doubtful about these serialization functions..
>> >
>> > Thanks..
>> >
>> >
>> > On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 4:16 PM, Sebastian Schelter <
>> ssc.open@googlemail.com
>> >> wrote:
>> >
>> >> It says "Failed map tasks=1", you should have a deeper look into the
>> >> logfiles or into the web console of Hadoop to find out why the map task
>> >> fails.
>> >>
>> >> On 20.11.2013 11:44, Jyoti Yadav wrote:
>> >>> 13/11/20 15:56:28 INFO mapred.JobClient:     Failed map tasks=1
>> >>
>> >>
>> >
>>
>>
>


-- 
   Claudio Martella
   claudio.martella@gmail.com

Mime
View raw message