giraph-user mailing list archives

From Mirko Kämpf <mirko.kae...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Using the RandomEdge ... & RandomVertex InputFormat
Date Mon, 04 Nov 2013 11:14:04 GMT
Thanks, Claudio.

I conclude from your mail, I have to create my own
PseudoRandomEdgeInputFormat and PseudoRandomVertexInputFormat with types,
which fit to the algorithm I want to use. So I misunderstood the concept
and not all InputFormats fit to any given implemented algorithm. I this
right?

But what about the *config parameters*, I have to provide for the
PseudoRandom ... InputFormat and where is the code for the *watts strogatz
model* you mentioned in a previous post?

Best wishes
Mirko