giraph-user mailing list archives

From Ameya Vilankar <ameya.vilan...@gmail.com>
Subject Waking up all the vertices after every vertex calls vote to halt
Date Thu, 21 Nov 2013 21:47:54 GMT
Hi,
I am implementing a machine learning algorithm on top giraph. The algorithm
converges when all the vertices call voteToHalt or some max number of
supersteps have completed.
I want to calculate the RMSE error  after the algorithm has converged. But
the problem is either all the vertices have called vote to halt or (in the
case where we reach max supersteps) only some of them are still active.
I need to reactivate or wake up all the vertices. Is there any way in
giraph that I could do this?

Thanks,
Ameya Vilankar
Zynga