giraph-user mailing list archives

From Ameya Vilankar <ameya.vilan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Figuring out if the program is halted
Date Wed, 13 Nov 2013 01:44:40 GMT
I figured it out. All I did was Implement an aggregator that summed all of
the values sent to it. I had every superstep that was active send value to
1 to it. So every superstep, i can find the number of active vertices that
are present in the last superstep. If the number of active vertices are
zero, the program has halted and then I can change the Computation Class on
the Master knowing that the previous computation class finished.