giraph-user mailing list archives

From Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>
Subject Re: giraph-hive having problem with cdh-4.4 (hadoop2.0)
Date Tue, 19 Nov 2013 04:35:32 GMT
I could bet this is because the default version of Hive you're pulling
is compiled
against Hadoop 1, not Hadoop from CDH.

If you want to run against a CDH cluster -- you have to make sure you change
versions of all dependecies to be CDH ones (take a look at the properties
section of the Giraph's root pom file).

Thanks,
Roman.