giraph-user mailing list archives

From <betim.b...@studenti.unipg.it>
Subject [No Subject]
Date Wed, 27 Nov 2013 23:17:24 GMT

Hi everyone!

I was trying to launch a Giraph job without using a fat jar. i tried the two possible options
(1: copying the Giraph jar in Hadoop lib directory, 2: replicating the libjars functionality)
 but when i launch the job, it fails… i enabled logging on the tasktracker and on the jobtracker
and i found out that it throws a ClassNotFoundException for the computation class which is
included in the jar I use when i launch the job.

Is there any limitation deriving from how Giraph works that makes only the fat jar work?

I am using a pseudo-distributed version of Hadoop v1.2.1 and Giraph 1.1.0-SNAPSHOT-for-hadoop-1.2.1-jar-with-depencies.jar!

Best Regards!

Betim Beja!

Student @ University of Perugia, Italy