giraph-user mailing list archives

From Claudio Martella <claudio.marte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Link Prediction with Giraph
Date Thu, 31 Oct 2013 12:55:33 GMT
I would assume that it depends on your data. A graph is a very general
structure, and it is difficult to attack this problem in general. The most
obvious one is transitive closure (if A is connected to B and B to C then A
could be conntected to C). The triangle counting example in our codebase
(although the name is misleading) is based on these kinds of assumptions.

--
   Claudio Martella
   claudio.martella@gmail.com