giraph-user mailing list archives

From Silvio Di gregorio <silvio.digrego...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: changes in SingleSourceShortestPath example
Date Wed, 16 Oct 2013 06:44:20 GMT
I'm also trying to implement but with poor results. my target is the
betweenness Centrality.
The only thing that i did is generate giraph code throught Green-Marl, but
this is very far from being a running code.
Update us if there are progress.
But if complexity is quadratic in the of space it's hard to do.