giraph-user mailing list archives

From Matthew Laird <lai...@sfu.ca>
Subject Re: connected components example in giraph 1.0
Date Mon, 07 Oct 2013 19:09:55 GMT
Hmm, it seems there have been some recent pushes that have broken trunk
as I discovered yesterday. :)

But I guess that brings me back to my original question, to build
against 2.0.5 using the MR interface rather than YARN as Milinda
suggested, what profile would I use?  Would I let it think it's 0.20xxx
or tell it 2.0.5, or something else?

Thanks.

On 13-10-07 11:50 AM, Claudio Martella wrote:
> [...]
>         <http://www.mail-archive.com/user@giraph.apache.org/msg00945/check.diff>><<<<
>

>                                   On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 8:40 AM, Silvio
>         Di gregorio
>         <silvio.digregorio@gmail.com
>         <mailto:silvio.digregorio@gmail.com>
>         <mailto:silvio.digregorio@__gmail.com
>         <mailto:silvio.digregorio@gmail.com>>
>         <mailto:silvio.digregorio@
>         <mailto:silvio.digregorio@>__gm__ail.com <http://gmail.com>
>
>         <mailto:silvio.digregorio@__gmail.com
>         <mailto:silvio.digregorio@gmail.com>>>> wrote:
>

>                                       *As i said i have builded*
>

>         /giraph-examples-1.0.0-for-____hadoop-2.0.0-cdh4.1.2-jar-____with-dependencies.jar/

>                                       *for cdh4, successfully. The job
>         start to
>                  monitoring the success rate:*

>                                       /13/10/07 08:28:45 INFO
>         mapred.JobClient:
>                    map 0% reduce 0%/
>

>                                       *but then*
>

>                                       /Error running child
>
>           java.lang.____IllegalStateException: run:
>
>                  Caught an unrecoverable exception
>         java.io.FileNotFoundException:
>                  File
>         _bsp/_defaultZkManagerDir/job_____201309181636_0678/_zkServer
>
>                  does not exist.
>                                       /

>                                       /.../
>

>                                       /Caused by:
>         java.lang.RuntimeException:
>                  java.io.FileNotFoundException: File
>
>         _bsp/_defaultZkManagerDir/job_____201309181636_0678/_zkServer does
>
>                  not exist./
>

>                                       2013/10/5 Silvio Di gregorio
>         <silvio.digregorio@gmail.com
>         <mailto:silvio.digregorio@gmail.com>
>         <mailto:silvio.digregorio@__gmail.com
>         <mailto:silvio.digregorio@gmail.com>>
>         <mailto:silvio.digregorio@
>         <mailto:silvio.digregorio@>__gm__ail.com <http://gmail.com>
>
>         <mailto:silvio.digregorio@__gmail.com
>         <mailto:silvio.digregorio@gmail.com>>>>
>
>                                           I ha ve build w/
>         hadoop_cdh4.1.2 parameter.
>                                           Something is changed, monday i
>         report the
>                                           result. Now the farm is closed.
>
>                                           Il giorno 05/ott/2013 14:06,
>         "Claudio
>                  Martella"
>         <claudio.martella@gmail.com <mailto:claudio.martella@gmail.com>
>         <mailto:claudio.martella@__gmail.com
>         <mailto:claudio.martella@gmail.com>>
>         <mailto:claudio.martella@
>         <mailto:claudio.martella@>__gma__il.com <http://gmail.com>
>
>         <mailto:claudio.martella@__gmail.com
>         <mailto:claudio.martella@gmail.com>>>> ha scritto:
>
>                                               Oh, right, -vof is in
>         trunk. Anyway
>                  it looks
>                                               like you built giraph for
>         the wrong
>                  profile.
>                                               You mentioned you're
>         running on
>                  2.0, but
>                                               your giraph is built for
>         0.20.203 <tel:0.20.203>
>         <tel:0.20.203 <tel:0.20.203>>
>         <tel:0.20.203 <tel:0.20.203> <tel:0.20.203 <tel:0.20.203>>>.
try