giraph-user mailing list archives

From ikapo...@csd.auth.gr
Subject Where are the job configurations?
Date Mon, 21 Oct 2013 16:03:18 GMT
Hello there!

   today I came back from a long vacation from programming with
giraph. I compiled the latest version and I am so lost with the
changes! So, can anybody help me with the following questions?

Q1: Where are all the job.set functions from GiraphJob? Like
job.setVertexClass(), job.setVertexInputFormatClass() etc?

Q2: When I create a Reader which implements TextVertexReader<I,V,E>
and I have the constructor
     public Reader (
             RecordReader<I,V> recordreader) {
         super(recordreader);
     }

    I have an error that it cant find the class TextVertexReader.

Q3: (if it isn't much pain to you) can you provide me a snipper of
code for a TestVertex and a TestReader? Only the declarations! I don't
care much about the type of the id,value and messages.

Thanks,
Ilias